Get Well Flower Delivery Melbourne
Let your friends, family, and loved ones know you’re thinking of them during a health struggle with stunning Get Well Soon flowers from The Green Room floral designers. Our extensive range of custom flower arrangements is sure to brighten their day. We offer same day delivery across most of Melbourne so you can offer support when they need it most.
Why do we send flowers when someone is sick or unwell?
Bright, cheerful, upbeat blooms have been used for centuries to aid healing and assist in the recovery of both mental and physical health issues. Research has shown that flowers can have a positive effect on those who receive them, as well as helping to reduce anxiety and agitation, and easing depression symptoms.
Stunning flower arrangements can be constant reminders of beauty and life, and foster a happy, healthy environment.
Get well arrangements can be customised to suit a preferred colour combination or theme. Requests to include specific flowers such as roses, tulips, orchids, and peonies are common and our floral designers will work within the seasonal availability to create a unique healing flower arrangement.
Tips when sending get well flowers to those in hospital or care facilities:
- Include as much detail as possible in the delivery instructions - some healthcare facilities can be very large so you'll want to ensure your beautiful gift actually gets to its recipient.
- Be conscious of strong smelling flower varieties as they may be overwhelming in an enclosed hospital room.
- Expansive flower arrangements could be a problem in an area with limited space - sometimes less is more when sending get well flowers to a hospital.
- Avoid sending plants as the soil can pose a bacteria transmission risk.
- Include a vase or container - hospitals don’t always have extra on hand.
- Some areas of hospitals or care facilities are not suitable for flowers - make a quick enquiry before sending to make sure if your friend or family member is in a high care area.
What to write in a get well card
Stuck for a get well message? We’ve got you covered with a list of sincere well wishes to add to your get well card.
- Take your time, focus on resting and healing well.
- Hoping you find strength in each new day.
- Have a speedy recovery.
- We/I hope you feel a little better every day.
- Sending healthy vibes your way.
- You are in our thoughts and prayers during your recovery.
- Tough times don’t last, tough people do.
- We’ll pick up, clean up, and show up. You rest up.
- No rush to recover soon, we’re keeping all your work piled up on your desk for when you get back in.
One of a kind get well flowers delivered across Melbourne
Let our creative Melbourne florist team take care of the flowers for your ill or recovering friend or family member. For the very best get well soon flowers in Melbourne contact The Green Room at 03 9690 4383 or complete our quick online enquiry form today.
References - https://www.shutterfly.com/ideas/what-to-write-in-a-get-well-card/, https://www.thortful.com/blog/what-to-write-in-a-get-well-card/