Bespoke condolence flowers delivery Melbourne
When you can’t quite find the right words to express your condolences to a friend or family member who has suffered a loss, sending a graceful arrangement of sympathy flowers can show you care. The Green Room Melbourne florist create bespoke sympathy arrangements and flower bouquets and provide same day delivery throughout most of the city so you can support your friends and family when they need it the most.
Bereavement flowers for every tough time
Sending sympathy flowers is a beautiful tradition when someone passes away, however, giving flowers has also always been a great way to comfort loved ones who are going through any tough experience.
Flowers can convey a strong, supportive message for so many challenging moments in life. You could send flowers for anyone struggling with:
- Loss of a beloved pet
- Challenging health diagnosis
- Job loss
- Traumatic life event
- Unexpected bad news
- Having a tough time with their mental health
- Special memorial days - eg ANZAC day
- An anniversary of losing a loved one
- Particular days which are difficult - such as Mothers Day for those who have lost their mother.
Or you could just send flowers for a friend who could really benefit from knowing someone cares and is thinking of them.
Whatever the reason The Green Room has a beautiful range of floral designer crafted sympathy flower options. Alternatively, we can custom create an arrangement for your requirements. Only the freshest blooms are used to create your order, ensuring the very best result for every bouquet or flower arrangement.
Include a special heartfelt sympathy message
Not sure what to write on your sympathy card? We’ve got a few sincere phrases that can help convey this very difficult message.
- I am so sorry for your loss.
- Holding you close in our thoughts & prayers, and hope you are OK.
- My thoughts are with you & your family during this very difficult time.
- David will live in our hearts forever.
- May all of your happy memories give you peace & comfort during this challenging time.
- Peter affected so many lives in such a positive way, I’m so lucky to have met him.
- I am thinking of you as you celebrate Julie’s remarkable life.
- I wanted you to know that I’m remembering your mum this Mothers Day. Sending love on this very tough day.
- I know this is a really difficult time for you, please know I am here for you, just let me know how I can help.
Truly unique condolence flowers Melbourne
For the very best sympathy flowers in Melbourne contact The Green Room at 03 9690 4383 or complete our quick online enquiry form today.
The Green Room can also cater for funeral flower requirements. Find out more - Funeral Flowers
References - https://ideas.hallmark.com/articles/sympathy-ideas/what-to-write-in-a-sympathy-card/, https://www.funkypigeon.com/blog/what-to-write-in-a-sympathy-card-best-messages/